When subject to unlawful harassment, retaliation, or termination in violation of law or agreement you need representation by experienced counsel.
David P. Warren, Esq., is an experienced trial attorney, advocate and negotiator, bringing over thirty-five years of experience, tenacity and dedication to his practice.
Mr. Warren’s practice has long emphasized diverse employment matters and contract negotiations. His practice includes:
- Wrongful Termination in Violation of Public Policy
- Harassment Based Upon Age, Sex, Race, Religious Creed, Color National Origin, Marital Status, and Disability
- Termination or Retaliation Based Upon Age, Sex, Race, Religious Creed, Color, National Origin, Marital Status, and Disability
- Retaliation for engaging in protected practices, presenting or supporting discrimination/harassment claims
- Disability Discrimination - Termination or demotion as a result of disability; Failure to reasonably accommodate disability.
- Whistleblowing - Retaliation for complaints of unlawful acts or to prevent such complaints.
- Failing to allow medical or family leave time to qualified employees